Connection and Interconnection
Time & Location
About the event
Sote Wellness Haven is proud to host guest teacher Mariano Pedroza and present a three day intensive personal development immersion.
Set amongst the backdrop of the rolling mountains of Chiang Dao, this three day immersion will offer a special opportunity for participants to cultivate awareness and care for the Self - the integrative force that per passes the biological, emotional, and social and spiritual dimensions of Being.
Together, we will learn to awaken the vibrant energy flow of the body while remaining grounded as the flow of life-force increases. This opens the door for non-verbal intelligence of our self-healing nature to set sensations and feelings into movement. From here, deep patterns of muscular tension can begin to dissolve and residual energies from unresolved experiences of the past can be reprocessed.
Structured spaces for sharing and debriefing will allow for reflection, integration and deeper identification among participants, promoting increased interconnectivity and sense of Unity. Moments of silence and stillness will nature depth of presence and awareness, an invitation for participants to “listen” to “the voice that does not use words”.
Practices will include:
- Awakening the vibrant intelligence of the body through Intensive TRE practices
- Psycho-emotional debriefing and integration
- Systemic Integrative Group Processing - weaving life experiences
- Deepening presence and awareness
- Mindfulness Practices
- Connection with Self, others and nature
This is calling card for anyone seeking to deepen their experience and insight into how connection and awareness relate to the health of Mind, Body and Relationships - with themselves, other people, the world around them and life in general.
“There is a voice that does not use words. Listen to it.” Rumi
FACILITATOR – Mariano Pedroza is a therapist and educator who has been supporting the growth process of individuals, families and communities for the past 30 years in many different countries. His work is rooted in the knowledge of Neuro-dynamic methods for the reprocessing of trauma, Neo-Reichian body oriented therapies, Systemic approach for groups and Communities, and Mindfulness Strategies for stress reduction and emotional balance.
Further details: www.MarianoPedroza.com
- Certification Trainer in Trauma Releasing Exercises/TRE. - TFA https://traumaprevention.com/
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner /SEP - Foundation for -- Human Enrichment https://traumahealing.org/
- KReST Trauma Consultant - ZPTN Center for Psychotraumatology and Trauma Therapy . - http://zentrum-psychotrauma.de/
- Trainer in Integrative Community Therapy/ICT - Universidade Federal do Ceará - UFG and ABRATECOM http://abratecom.org.br/
- Senior Mindfulness Instructor - Mindfulness Trainings International - MTI http://mtimindfulness.com/
- Bioenergetic Analyst/CBT - International Institute of Bioenergetic Analysis - IIBA http://bioenergetic-therapy.com
- Core Energetics - Institute of Core Energetics - https://www.coreenergetics.org/
- Professional Music - Berklee College of Music - Boston/MA EUA . https://www.berklee.edu/
- Regular Booking$650$6500$0